New Alcatel Project ‘Mobile Backhaul Network Engineer’
Alcatel client (Nokia): Sortis as a specialist design consultancy and telecommunications networks has been awarded the project Mobile Backhaul Network Engineer.
The main tasks to be performed are:
- Define network architecture: network topology and services.
- Analysis of physical and logical topology.
- Optimization and quality improvement surveys.
- Documenting and Reporting of the conducted analysis
Radio Design (& Ethernet/IP):
- Radio Microwaves Calculations, Line-Of-Sight (LOS), antenna heights, link dimensioning.
- availability requirements.
- Documentation Design, Data Communication Network (DCN) and E2E transport network design activities.
- Follow and supervise implementation according to customer requirements and Engineering guidelines when required by Field Force Team.
- 2/3/4G radio nodes migration from TDM to Data transport.
- 2/3/4G radio nodes KPI analysis.